While fund-raisers are held as far afield as Poland and The Netherlands to help the one-million destitute, often homeless Afrikaner families survive in their bleak little squatter camps, the South African government has made laws which deny all survival rights to Afrikaners: This small 3,5m strong minority in South Africa is denied food-aid, land-rights, most jobs and even denied public housing in their own historic suburbs.
There is a growing suspicion that the 3,5-million Afrikaners are being deliberately starved to death: for while poverty is rife amongst more than 40million South Africans, at least 15-million black South African residents dp receive monthly survival benefits including food-aid for themselves and their children through the US-Aid programme which is administered by the ANC-regime.
Meanwhile Afrikaners – and lately also Afrikaans-speaking Khoi-San groups - are being deliberately denied such benefits. Afrikaners cannot survive this onslaught because they are also not allowed to work for a living. In a recent shocking incident in Kimberley, some 600 children at an Afrikaans-language primary school who already suffer from chronic malnutrition and rely on school meals for their survival, reportedly were collapsing and falling asleep at school because the ANC-regime had stopped their school meals without any advance warning. At this school, Afrikaans speaking children of Afrikaner- and Khoi-San extraction are all suffering the same fate.
Above: Afrikaner- and Khoi-San children attending the Vooruitsig Primary School in Kimberley were denied school-meals by the ANC-regime’s Education Department. The headmaster has lodged an appeal against the department’s decision.
Inside South Africa:
Farmitracker Aid (Pty) Ltd – Article 21 non-profit) NPC 2012/120171/08 - Bank: FNB, Account 62367886391, Branch Code: 250841.
Donate: Poland: 'Afrykanerzy', run by unpaid volunteers Krystian Zielonka, Thomas and Matthew Ropiaka Sitkiewicz. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Account number 94160014621843040570000002 (Poland) Reference of account: Pride and Modernity (IBAN) PL94160014621843040570000002 (BIC) PPABPLPK
Afrikaner children deliberately alienated from their heritage:
The country’s so-called ‘whites’ also are denied any rights to work for a living under the ANC regime’s black-economic empowerment laws. Another major human-rights violation is the fact that Afrikaner whites are increasingly being forced to swear off their own cultural heritage and Afrikaans language -- especially if they want public housing. For instance, the ANC regime recently decided to grant ‘public housing rights’ to 15 Afrikaner families amidst a blaze of publicity – but these families had to move into the black township of Kagiso. (below) Afrikaner children thus are being deliberately removed from their own cultural environment.H undreds of Afrikaans-language places of education have been closed down or anglicised by the ANC-regime.
The Afrikaner-rights organisation PRAAG recently lodged a formal complaint detailing such human rights violations by the ANC-regime at the Commonwealth human-rights commission:
Above: Mrs Koekie van der Berg and Mrs Annemarie Kapp were amongst the 15 Afrikaner families who were given public housing in the black township of Kagiso amidst a blaze of publicity. Their children are thus also being removed from their own Afrikaans heritage and forced into another culture. Black residents also objected to the whites in their midst. Picture: Nickolene Olckers
SA regime hides atrocities against Afrikaners in crime-stats:
The SAPS are also not investigating any human-rights violations in SA as ‘hatecrimes’ as described under the Rome Statute -- but as ' common crimes ‘ . Moreover, the ANC-leadership refused to meet international genocide expert Prof Greg Stanton during his recent visit to South Africa to discuss these issues: http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.nl/2012/07/how-do-white-sa-farmers-survive.html
SA hatecrimes summary from Jan 2010 to Aug 6 2012: While millions of homeless SA children of all races now are at great risk from hunger, sexual predation and child-slavery gangs: the ANC regime does provide food-aid and benefits to black destitute residents – but not to poor Afrikaner whites. They also put pressure on Afrikaner-charities usch as Helping Hand of Solidarity Trade Union to no longer help whites, but instead to use their donated funds in black communities. Another fact which has emerged this month is that the ANC-regime’s police are under orders to not report nor investigate any hatecrimes even though they are obligated under the Rome Statute to do so.
Above: Amongst the latest dehumanising hatecrimes recorded in SA from June 1 2012 to Aug 1 2012, were 180 hatecrimes targetting the 'white' community: victims included Afrikaners and Jewish community members: Another 400 Afrikaner farm-families were left destitute and homeless internal refugees in their own country after the ANC took their land and refused to pay them the agreed-to sales price. And this past week, the SA Jewish Board of Deputies also issued a statement denouncing the anti-Jewish hatespeech of leaders of the co-ruling Cosatu Trade Union movement in South Africa. Details on http://www.neo-genocide.com/farmitracker/reports
A new trend also was noticed over the past two years: many Afrikaners were often brutally assaulted, tortured and/or killed during socalled ‘armed robberies’, but inevitably, their black staffers, while also tied up, were left unscathed.
Famine in Zimbabwe: South African grain-transports looted by hundreds of black women arriving in minitaxis at night:
Summary Hatecrimes June 2012
"The South African government is a signatory to the Rome Statute, and thus can be prosecuted for crimes against humanity and hatecrimes against Afrikaners (‘ white Boer farmers ‘) at the International Criminal Court:
Jul 25, 2012 Hatespeech against whites by black ANC-cadres in Sasolburg fuel-from-coal plant:
Above: Sasol Secunda technician Rembuluwani Kevin Ramuntshi: "I want to kill all the whites" (facebook) : Three black males - one technician who works at the Sasol Secunda plant, other two hail from Sasolburg :
Poor SA children at great risk of starvation, sexual predators, child-sex slavery kidnapping gangs:
Simia Carolus 16; Gereldo Carolus 10 and Andre Adams 10 - just disappeared in George: possible sex-slavers' victims?
2. Afrikaans infants die of starvation in tented squatter camps: but get no govt food-aid nor help from International Red Cross: singer Sunette Bridges records many new arrivals on July 2 2012 at the Krugersdorp tented squatter camp: crammed with new arrivals who get no govt food-aid 08:35 Jul 30, 2012 Afrikaans infants dying of starvation in Krugersdorp squatter camp: Dutch journalist "Poor Whites in South Africa " by prize-winning documentary-maker (IKON-TV Netherlands):
Donations from abroad to http://www.myafrikaans.org
3. Ekurhuleni ANC council promises to transfer Boksburg Benoni metro-homes to empoverished Afrikaners and Coloured people on long-time waiting lists: instead of to rich ANC-cadres Jul 30, 2012
4. Kidnapped Afrikaans teen Louise De Waal was alive when she was torched: trial of white sexual predator referred to as the "Sunday Rapist' in court:
forensic court evidence http://www.neo-genocide.com/farmitracker/reports/view/201
SA regime hides atrocities against Afrikaners:
SAPS not investigating human-rights violations in SA as ‘hatecrimes’ as described under the Rome Statute -- but as ' common crimes ‘ :
1. Farm murders East Cape: Farmer Boy Jordaan shot dead in mielie field Barkley East; Mrs Helena Gous from Ugie murdered: "violence like carnage of late 1990s" warns DA MP Annette SteynDA-MP Annette Steyn Jul 31, 2012 -
2. Black male killer of KZN dairy farmer Loraine Karg, coworkers Hilda LInyane and Shayi Mhlongo - sentenced to life in KZN prison
3. Afrikaner legal student Wannie Heimans fights back with bare hands against two knifemen who tried to kill girlfriend Jul 25, 2012
The SAPS have confirmed that 22-yo legal student Wannie Heimans tore into two armed black male attackers with his bare hands,...
4. Seventy-one-year-old white woman bludgeoned to death; but her black gardener and maid, while also tied up; escape without a blemish
5. Afrikaner woman Yvonne Rossouw, 62, brutally assaulted by 3 black males: but her 2 black maids, also tied up, were left unharmed
6. Mrs Louisa Putter was bashed unconscious, she then was hung up on a clothes line, and her face was slashed with a razor while she also was beaten: NOTHING ROBBED:
- Above: The SAPS is not investigating this very clear hatred-related attack against an Afrikaner woman as a hatecrime as specified under the Rome Statutes: although SA is a signatory to the international treaty:
7. Horrific torture-massacre of 3-member Portuguese-South African Viana family revealed in Vereeniging court: Boy, 12 was 'drowned in boiling water' by two black males who laughed in court when the triple murders were being described":
8. Impoverished Afrikaans boy, 12, Michael van Vuuren, succumbs to 82% burn wounds from suspicious Wendy House fir SAPS investigates:
9. Eben Meyer, 47 was completely comatosem possibly drugged, when he was 'beaten to death because he was fighting against' 17 black prisoners in Durbanville police cell: two black male prisoners charged - SAPS involved in incarceration of the Afrikaner man - who was alllegedly so drunk (possibly drugged in a bar?) that he could only lie down on the ground - was not being investigated: http://www.neo-genocide.com/farmitracker/reports/view/196
Rioting, deadly political violence and peaceful protests by black communities in South Africa:
1. SA Asian families survive attacks with giant boulders Lenasia: attacks by violent black squatter group:
2. Rioting West Cape: Milnerton July 30; Philippi July 26 2012
3. Nelson Mandela hometown Qunu: residents destitute, unhappy, complain of poor service, frequent riots in nearby Umtata 08:50 Jul 30, 2012 Nelson Mandela's hometown Qunu: residents unhappy destitute, complain of poor services, town delapidated:
4. Nearly 50 political murders in South Africa: "fierce battles over total control of tender-companies since World Cup 2012' - claims SA Institute for Race-Relations
5. Three-hundred black protestors block roads with burning barricades, stone and extort cash and loot from motorists
Mariannridge Pinetown Dassenhoek http://www.neo-genocide.com/farmitracker/reports/view/195
Previous attacks and hatecrimes from June 1 up to July 23 2012:
Farmitracker.com detailed update from June 1 2012 to June 10 2012:
Attacks against Afrikaners from June 1 2012 to June 6 2012: details:
Attacks against Afrikaners from June 1 2012 to June 4 2012:
Archives Jan 2010 to May 31 2012:
Month of June 2012 thus far:
Strasbourg European Parliament highlights SA farm murders in meeting with 46 MPs on July 4 2012:
'Not one Euro to corrupt ANC-regime': MECs from 12 EU-countries lodge opposition to development-aid funds for SA:
War threats, hatecrimes against SA whites June 6 2012
Wave of slaughter plunges Afrikaners into mourning in June 2012:
June 6 2012: Leading Afrikaners protest against their genocide: Pretoria:
June 6 2012: Genocide of the Boer Nation: report to GenocideWatch.org by 'Boereleed Instituut' - kriminoloog Pieter Oosthuizen:
SA State Broadcaster bans two ads for racist reasons:
Angry Boers demonstrate in Delmas after murder of five-month-old Afrikaans baby and his daymother;
South African Police Service*, official crime statistics: (the very latest ones for up to April 2011 were only released in SEPTEMBER 2011: