Three more Afrikaners killed: April 23 to April 29, 2012 -- including the valiant ex-soldier Lodewyk ‘Lood’ Pietersen – in Puntland, Somalia: doing a dangerous job there because ‘whites’ like him are barred from the SA labour market. He’d hired out his landmine-clearing skills to the Puntland government to help clear a region infested by muslim pirates. In grateful thanks for his excellent and courageous work, he was shot dead by his own body-guard.
Captive SA couple: muslim pirates in February 2012 threatened to kill the two whites, demanded $10-million: family frantically raising the cash from New Zealand:
Meanwhile the fate of the captive South African couple, Deborah Calitz and Bruno Pelizzari, held in Somalia since October 26 2010, is increasingly uncertain. On Wed, 16 Feb 2012 an Auckland, New Zealand newspaper reported that Mrs Calitz’ brother Kevin van der Merwe, who lives in New Zealand, had been told that they would be killed within two weeks if the family did not come up with their $10million ransom demands. New Zealand journalist Brook Sabin reported that Deborah’s brother reportedly had been in touch with the pirates, and that he was desperately trying to raise money to help his sister and her boyfriend. The pirates at that time reportedly threatened to ‘ kill Deborah Carlitz and her partner Bruno Pelizzari in two weeks if a ransom wasn’t paid. The couple were on the trip of a lifetime when they were attacked by pirates on a yacht as they neared the South African coast. “They were boarded, their radio and everything was unplugged, they were beaten and all their valuable ransacked and all their money taken,” Deborah’s brother, Kevin van der Merwe, says.The couple had been crewing a yacht from Tanzania to South Africa, when they were intercepted on the southern coast of Mozambique in October. They are now believed to be “somewhere in Somalia”. Mr van der Merwe says he has had contact with the pirates, who are threatening to kill the couple. The pirates initially wanted US$10 million – they have since reduced that amount substantially and between Kevin and the rest of his South African-based family, they have nearly raised the amount needed. If you would like to assist Mr van der Merwe raise the money needed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Gary Crook who provides security personnel for ships vulnerable to pirate attacks told the newspaper that ‘hostages are generally well looked after: ‘Those individuals, that’s their meal ticket – for the pirates – if they are unable to keep [hostages] well and alive then they can’t close their business,” he says. “And that’s essentially what it is – a business.” Mr van der Merwe was in contact with the pirates just two days ago; he believes the couple are still alive; all that's needed now is the extra money to pay the ransom. Read more:
summary: Three Afrikaners were killed from April 23 2012 to April 29 2012 :
- Mrs Henna Smith was smothered to death while tied to a chair on her Citrusdal farm; the 71-year-old Brakpan smallholder Antonio Guerra was beaten to death; and Afrikaner ex-soldier Lood Pietersen, 55 of Klerksdorp was shot dead in Puntland, Somalia. He worked there because ‘whites' are barred from the SA labour market under a bevy of black-racist ANC-laws. Yesterday, an elderly Afrikaner couple – owners of a milk-distribution depot in Koppies FS -- suffered two hours of inexplicable torture at the hands of Sotho-speaking armed men at their smallholding: they even underwent the “Russian Roulette” torture despite the fact that the Ooshuizen couple had not resisted the thugs’ demands to open their (centrally-registered) gun-safe.
Daily anti-ANC rioting continues: ten drivers escape from murderous mob which torches their trucks and buses near Witbank:
Meanwhile the daily anti-ANC riots amongst the black community also continue: they have become so routine that only the most extraordinary events are still reported: such as the fact that eight trucks and two buses were torched on the N12 highway near Witbank on April 23, 2012
Previous map showed that 250 whites had been attacked/murdered in South Africa since Jan 1 2012: