- Edward van Rensburg , Marble Hall farm attack: 2 firearms stolen
- Afrikaner cops in Frankfort compensated for illegal arrests on faked-up 'murder' charges
- Emergency meetings on crime: Rhenosterspruit, Doornrandjie, Roodekrans, Hennopsrivier,Gerhardtsville nature conservacy
- Mrs Biao Gin Mei Gao, 45, shot dead execution style in Nigel shop while eating noodles...
- Attempted robbery of Bayswater East London family? children's room torched, car burnt out, family saved? NO CONFIRMATION
- White singer Anthonie Bougas locked up with 14 violent black criminals: trumped up 'theft' charge
21 Jul 2011 White singer Anthonie Bougas locked up with 14 violent, black criminals, Carletonville - http://on.fb.me/pPra2C - 2011-07-24 Senior Beeld editor Philip de Bruin reports in that the Cape Town singer Anthonie Bougas was locked up on some trumped-up 'theft' charge and forced to spend all night singing his song 'Night of Eternal Hell' to stop 14 hardened criminals from assaulting him.
Members of the local detective division arrived after his local performance at a primary school and clapped the young man in handcuffs. The shock-incident happened on Thursday-night at the Dagbreek Primary school after a performance. The terrified young singer appeared the next morning in the local magistrate's court after a sleepless night - and was granted bail of R5,000 and ordered to appear again on 5 August. Bougas told De Bruyn that his night in this cell was 'the worst experience of his entire life'. "Every new arrival in the cell was assaulted and carved with a knife on an arm. One policeman told those fourteen other men in that cell that I was a singer, and said I would 'have to sing all night to keep them happy otherwise I would also be assaulted'. "We all sat on the icy-cold concrete floor. I went to sit next to a man who looked friendlier than the rest. The toilet was so filthy I could not use it." The ordeal of the young white singer was caused by a charge from a local realtor, André Venter. He had the young singer charged with 'theft' because his daughter Zahn had allegedly made an appointment and had paid a deposit to make a music video allegedly with Bougas' help. Venter said he himself stopped the production of the music-video but Bougas did not want to refund the deposit because a song-writer had already been paid to help Zahn Venter make the video. The studio-space and the agent had also been paid with this deposit, said Bougas. When Venter demanded the deposit back, Bougas refused. So Venter lodged a theft-charge against the singer on Thursday when he heard that he would be appearing in Carletonville that night. Asked by De Bruin whether this entire matter could not have been cleared up in a civil-suit, like most normal people would do, Venter said 'this is not a matter I will discuss with the news media'. He also gave the same answer when asked whether he would consider withdrawing the criminal charge against the young man. - Volksblad http://www.volksblad.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Sanger-nag-in-sel-weens-beweerde-diefstal-20110724
25 Jul 2011 - Lita Fourie, chair of the Tabita farm-attack trauma treatment charity group, writes that the homestead of farmer Edward van Rensburg was attacked near Marble Hall. Reportedly the black attackers stole firearms. Details awaited
25 Jul 2011 Afrikaner police officers LtCol Stoney Steenbergen, capt Nico van Zijl, w/o Rias Cilliers, Arnold Meyburgh, Albie Hills, serg Cobus Meyer and the estate of the late ex-commando leader in Frankfort Johann de Beer, all will get compensated for the illegal arrests and incarceration at Frankfort police station. The Afrikaner officers were arrested enmasse in a high-publicity ‘swoop’ with false accusations that they had murdered Mr Pikanini Mzolo, 60, who was jailed on 27 March 2002 and died in 2003.
Judge Peter Fischer ruled this week that this highly-publicised mass-arrest of the white police officers was illegal. He issued a court order to the Police Minister to pay the legal costs which run into R2million -- besides paying compensation with interest backdated to the date of their arrests, to the police officers. Steenbergen, Cilliers and de Beer were held in very 'precarious' circumstances (during which they were horribly abused) and the court ordered that they be paid R120,000 compensation each; Hills and Meyer R160,000 each; Meyburg R180 000 and Van Zyl R90,000. Judge Fischer also ordered the Police Minister to pay interest over those amounts backtracked to the date of their arrests at an annual interest rate of 15,5%. All these Afrikaner policemen were found not guilty of any responsibility in Mzolo's death. The charge of murder against Van Zyl was withdrawn before the case was even brought before the court. Meanwhile, all the Afrikaner police officers also lost their jobs. And under the ANC anti-white blackeconomic-empowerment laws, whites suffer great deprivation and poverty because they are being denied access to the labour market because of their skin-colour.It's also a fact that the Police Ministry often ignores court orders to pay compensation, forcing victims to wait for years before they can finally expect payouts - if ever. http://www.volksblad.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Polisielede-vergoed-na-onwettige-opsluiting-20110722
24 Jul 2011 - Many emergency meetings are held in the Rhenosterspruit, Hennopsrivier and Gerhardtsville nature conservancy near Pretoria because crime is soaring.
There have been a large number of crime incidents across the area of late. People are urged to attend these meetings to help consolidate the various groups into more unified forums. On Monday July 25 2011 there will be a meeting at Vanessa Reynold's property (22 Doornrandje, on the Gemstone Road) at 18h30. This has been arranged in response to recent incidents in DOORNRANDJE (Roodekrans, southern Hennops) in particular. On Saturday the 30th, there is a meeting primarily targeted at the residents of LAEZONIA. This is a follow-up to the 'splinter meeting' held after the Sector 2 meet at Hennops Primary on the 11th of July. The meeting will start at 09h00, in the 'Green Classroom' at Bathabile School (at the end of the tar road running down from the Skyview Garage). The meeting will be chaired by Sakkie Nel. Please forward any additional items you may wish to add to the draft Agenda below to Sakkie: email@example.com. 082 901 4221. SUBJECTS: Open discussion on the effectiveness of the use of direct cell phone numbers to the locally patrolling SAPS vehicles. Open discussion on whether Conserv should be the preffered coordinator of all residents' security activities throughout Laezonia (as proposed and endorsed by Nick Foster). Open discussion to identify any third-party presentations the Laezonia residents may want at future meetings. i.e. 'CrimeSpotter' free, SMS crime management system, presentation by a representative from other communities who are winning the fight against crime (i.e. Lonehill).
CONTACTS: Nick Foster 073 039 3996 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NICK FOSTER Delta Community Communications Cell: 073 039 3996 Fax: 086 632 5577 Email: email@example.com Skype: nick.foster5
23 Jul 2011 - Chinese business-woman Mrs Biao Gin-Mei Gao, 45, was shot dead execution-style in her Nigel shop, reported Jacques Steenkamp of Beeld. Mrs Biao was shot dead in front of her two young-adult children inside her Nigel liquor store while she was eating noodles with chop-sticks. SAPF constable Andries Tshabalala,said five armed black males stormed into the Friendly Liquor Store in Rhodes Avenue, Nigel, pulled their firearms on the cashier/shop owner and shot her dead. She was sitting on the chair behind the cash-register eating noodles. The closed-circuit security cameras recorded the fact that the Chinese woman tried to talk to the attackers, whereupon one of the gunmen simply raised his arm and shot her through the head. Just like that. She was unarmed. She was dead on the scene. The black gangsters then fled with an unknown amount of cash and liquor looted from the shop. said Tshabalala gesê. Her two young-adult children, a man and a woman, witnessed the scene. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Vrou-voor-haar-kinders-doodgeskiet-20110724
23 Jul 2011 WE have RECEIVED an unverified report without any source-links that a car was torched - completely burnt out - and a house caught fire in Baysville, East London during 'an attempted break-in' on the morning of JUly 7 2011 at 5:5pm. The children's room above the garage was apparently set alight. A security vehicle spotted the fire and woke up the family - thus the unnamed family was saved. WE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO VERIFY THIS REPORT with the local fire department or any policing services. We await confirmation. This item will be removed within a week if confirmation is not forthcoming.