20101209

Johan Schoultz shot, injured at Morgenzon farm

Johan Frederick Schoultz, farmer, Tweedraai, Morgenzon: shot in shoulder by 3 black men with baby son and wife inside homestead - nothing robbed Dec 9 2010 http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Rower-skiet-boer-met-n-jaggeweer-20101208

 

Schoultz Johan shot by black men who demanded weapons 9Dec2010 with baby son Rowan

Buks Viljoen of Beeld newspaper reports that 32-year-old cattlefarmer Johan Frederick Schoultz on farm Witbank, Tweedraai, Morgenzon near Amersfoort is in ‘serious condition’ at a Secunda hospital after he was shot on December 7 2010 by ‘robbers’. One stood right over him and shot him in the neck with a .303 hunting rifle. His dad Johan said it’s “God’s miracle that he wasn’t killed. No God-fearing human being would do such a thing to another person.’

Schoultz jr. was ambushed at around 20:40 at his homestead front door with the attackers hiding behind a garden wall nearby and immediately firing at him with the hunting rifle. Initial reports stated that the attackers had demanded that the farmer hand over his guns.

The young farmer yelled at wife estelle, 30 to go and hide in the room with seven-month old baby son Rowan while the three black men stormed towards him – this time shooting him at close range in the neck. When they tried to shoot him again the gun failed to go off. While the attackers started fussing with the gun the cartridge-case fell out – and then they fled without ‘robbing’ anything. Still, Beeld describes it as a robbery. He collapsed at the front door and his wife dragged him insode while she phoned her father-in-law who lives about 4km away from them. Scores of farmers were on the scene without just minutes and mounted an organised search party – made difficult by a sudden rain-storm. The SAPS picked up .308 cartridge casings and the .303-magazine with three cartridges at the scene. A ‘suspected person’ was spotted on a neighbouring farm but the SAPS took too long to locate him.

also:

Dr Klaas Jonkheid murdered by Bellville-South brothers

Dr Klaas Jonkheid, 47, media expert murdered  Faure WC May 30 2009 -  Bellville-South brothers Wayne and Elton Smith found guilty by High Court

---------------------

Cape Town. Dec 9 2010 – Two Bellville-South brothers, Wane and Elton Smith, were found guilty of ‘involvement’ in the murder and robbery in Faure on May 30 2009 of Dr Klaas Jonkheid, 47, an internationally-reknown news media consumer expert. The Western Cape High Court judge Mr Ashley Binns-Ward ruled yesterday that ‘both brothers were guilty and had played a role in Jonkheid’s murder. The judge ruled that Elton Smith had shot Jonkheid and torched his body. His brother Wayne was guilty of helping to hide the murder and for culpability in the murder.”

-----------------------

Jonkheid Dr Klaas Media expert murdered burnt Faure Cape May 30 2009 Torched body dumped on terrain of St. Paul’s church near Faure railway station:

Dr Jonkheid’s partially-burnt body was found on 30 May 2009 in a a wooded patch on the terrain of the St. Paul’s Church – about 500 metres from the Faure railway station after his wife in Johannesburg had reported him missing: he had been attending a conference at the Spier Estate at the time. He was killed execution-style with a gunshot to the head and then his body was torched. Judge Ashley Binns-Ward ruled on the second day of the trial that both accused Bellville-South brothers had been involved in Jonkheid’s murder and robbery. He summarised that Dr Jonkheid’s belongings – a wallet, a ring, a cellphone, a Teno-watch – were found on the Smith brothers when they were arrested. “The brothers had implied that a third person, vaguely referred to as ‘Bobby, Ses or Terror’ had actually committed the murder and had given them these items for ‘safekeeping.” The judge rejected this claim and said such a character ‘does not exist. It’s an amateur attempt to escape responsibility for the murder and robbery.’

Binns-Ward said ‘all the evidence indicates that the deceased was shot in cold blood with the purpose of killing him.’ He also said that Wayne Smith ‘possibly could also have been involved in the murder but that this could not be proven. He did however help his brother in hiding the murder and robbery. The case continues. Volksblad http://www.volksblad.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Albei-broers-speel-rol-in-moord-beslis-regter-20101208

It was reported at the time that Dr Jonkheid – owner of the Consumer Psychology Lab in Parkhurst, Johannesburg, had just completed a market survey for Die Burger Afrikaans newspaper when he was found murdered. Initially Stellenbosch police had arrested four men in Bellville South who also were in possession of a battery and spare wheel from his rental car. Dr Jonkheid arrived in the Western Cape the Wednesday before his murder to serve as a judge at a conference of the Southern African Marketing Research Association at Spier. He’d left there at 3pm on Friday and failed to show up for a farewell dinner – and didn’t arrive for his flight back to Johannesburg the following Saturday at 8am. His wife then reported him missing.

Henry Jeffreys, editor of Die Burger Afrikaans newspaper said just after the murder that Jonkheid was very well-known in the media world, and had done research for Media24 products. “He was without a doubt at the top-end of his field.” He also was a member of the Society for Consumer Psychology in the United States, had just completed research for the redesign of Die Burger and concluded a country-wide study about the market of Afrikaans-speaking ‘people of colour’ for the media company. Its project manager Mrs Friede le Roux also commented at the time that he was highly regarded in news media circles.

‘He was intelligent, inspiring, professional and full of passion for his job’, she said. Jonkheid also was a Harley-Davidson motorbike enthuisiast. He ran the Consumer Psychology Lab with his wife Liezel in Parkhurst, Johannesburg. The investigating officer was Det. Constable Stephen Adams, at tel. 079 854 2680 or 021 809 9140

sources:

 

Anglo-American top man warns against anti-Boer hatespeech

Anglo American Chairman’s Fund top-man Clem Sumter warns ANC-regime to stop genocidal hatespeech against farmers

December 8 2010 - Clem Sumter, widely described as the 'renowned South African scenario planner and Chairman of Anglo American Chairman’s Fund"- warns in a column in News24.com today that “the government must urgently step in to stop all the genocidal hate-speech against farmers.

------------------------------------

‘ A level of depravity and sickness of mind…’

Potgieter Willemien 3 massacred on Lindley farm execution style Dec12010 He wrote: “I have seldom – if ever – read something which has left me so disheartened. I am referring to the news article posted on News24 last week about the brutal murder of the Potgieter family in the Lindley district of the Free State. My deepest condolences go to the relatives and friends. At least some suspects have been arrested. Good for the police! How can anyone shoot a three-year-old girl in the back of the head at point blank range and then leave a note: "We have killed them. We are coming back." It requires a level of depravity and sickness of mind which is unthinkable.”

--------------------------------

‘ The farmers of this country are at considerable risk,’ he warns

Dec32010 FARM MURDERS UPDATES REACH 3764 DEATH TOLL DEC32010

 http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/12/farm-murders-victim-names-1994-2010_03.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Cockroaches that had to be stamped out…’

ANTIWHITE HATESPEECH SABELO PAMA PAGE2 POTGIETER MURDER DEC32010 FACEBOOKAbove: examples of anti-Boer hatespeech which Clem Sumter warned the ANC-regime to clamp down on, hard: ‘ it should be the the most deadliest crime any citizen can commit… ‘

-------------------------------

Sumter noted: ” It has happened before. You only have to go back to the Second World War when the most scientifically advanced nation on Earth – I am talking about Germany – was bewitched by Adolf Hitler. He convinced them that Jews were not people, the consequence being that young concentration camp guards with no twinge of conscience whatsoever calmly escorted whole families into the gas chambers, locked the doors and turned on the jets. We have seen it since in Cambodia, Russia and Rwanda. It happened under Pol Pot, Stalin and Mao. Sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, grandfathers, grandmothers were perceived as the enemy – cockroaches that had to be stamped out. They were killed after being photographed; machine-gunned into trenches that they themselves had dug, or sent into the Siberian waste to freeze to death. “Time and again mankind goes through these moments of madness and all that is left is a mountainous pile of skulls. There is no upside to payback time, not even for the perpetrators.

“I am sure some of you reading this article will ask: how can I raise the spectre of dehumanisation because of an isolated death? The answer is that dehumanisation is a greasy pole, and once you are on it you can slide down into the pit of mass murder very quickly.”

Sumter: “The farmers of this country are at considerable risk:”

He continues:  "I have a nasty feeling that the rhetoric in certain quarters is heading in this direction (the pit of mass murder) , the farmers in this country are at considerable risk and it only requires some spark somewhere for the fires to start raging. Hence, I am not over-reacting. It is therefore absolutely imperative that the government here bans the use of any genocide-laden terminology from any quarter, and that anybody found guilty of using such language is sent to prison for a long time without any chance of appeal or parole. 

“It should be considered one of the deadliest crimes that any citizen can commit. There should be no mercy shown to the culprits, just as they would show no mercy if they were in a position to carry out their vile rhetoric. Punishment must be quick and harsh to serve as a big deterrent. …”(END COLUMN BY CLEM SUMTER.) http://www.news24.com/Columnists/ClemSunter/The-greasy-pole-of-dehumanisation-20101208 Sotyu Maggie deputy SAPS minister WHITES PUNISHED TOO LIGHTLY SHE SAYS NOV92010

==============================================================================

Genocide Watch already warned from 2002 that Boer-farmers were at risk of genocide:

The International Campaign to Prevent Genocide, (Genocide Watch), based in the USA, already started warning against the same dangers posed to South Africa’s commercial farmers from 2002, with their founder/chairman Prof Gregory Stanton submitting a crisp, clear and precise summary of why they believed that  the “Boer farmers were at risk of genocide’ – and also urging the SA government to take urgent and pro-active measures to stop the genocidal hate-speech such as its song “Kill the Boer, Kill the Farmer’… to stop this cancer from growing.

After formal requests from the Afrikaner/Boer community, that particularly loathsome genocidal hatespeech song was banned by the High Court of SA earlier this year, however this month the ANC-regime (unsuccessfully) applied to have it ‘unbanned’ – claiming the song ‘formed part of their struggle history’. The high court judge ruled however that the song ‘called for the mass murder of a specific minority and that it represented hate-speech’.

==========================================================================

DOCUMENTS:

Genocide Watch 2002 Alert over Boer Farmers Slain since apartheid in South Africa Nr 1 jpeg

Above: Genocide Watch warning in 2002 – when 1,000 Boer farmers had been murdered. By December 2010, this death-toll has risen to above 3,650 farmers murdered.

--------------------------------

Genocidal hate-speech in South Africa in 2010:

New slogan coined: One bullet – one white infant:

ANTIWHITE HATESPEECH ONE BULLET ONE WHITE INFANT NCEBA NCODO PE SAFMARINE MAY252010

Sodo Nceba Safmarine employee PE wrote One Bullet One White Infant May302010 HisFacebook

Dlungwane Mfundo June 22 2010 ONE BULLET ONE WHITE INFANT

CALL TO KILL AFRIKANER SINGER STEVE HOFMEYR

HOFMEYR HATESPEECH BY NOXOLO NOX SEBE FACEBOOK PAGE DEC12010

News from law courts Dec 8 2010

Headmaster Kekane,  School for the Blind, Christiana suspended: suspect fire kills four blind children inside locked room…

2010-12-08 – Mr Magotlha Kekane, headmaster of the School for the Blind in Christiana, North West, has been suspended pending the police investigation into the suspicious fire two Sundays ago when four blind youths died inside their locked rooms from smoke-inhalation: unable to get out.

The four blind youngsters who died of smoke-inhalation: Godfrey Mpato (10), Gift Mziganye (8), Tshiamo Diphoko (8) and Tumisang Molebatsi (13)were locked inside their room when a suspicious fire broke out at around 22:30 in their hostel. Three of the children’s bodies were found in front of the door where they had desperately tried to escape, one underneath a bed. SAPS spokeswoman Capt Aafje Botha said they are investigating arson and why the door was locked on the outside. The head of their hostel David Bergh was suspended last week pending the investigation. Beeld newspaper reported claims from informed sources earlier that the children had been locked up because the hostel-head had wanted to protect them from sexual molestation by older boys.    susan.cilliers@beeld.com http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Skoolhoof-geskors-nadat-4-seuns-in-koshuisbrand-sterf-20101208

---------------------------------------------

“Boy” from Lesotho claims he ‘acted alone’ when raping female doctor at Pelonomi Hospital, Bloemfontein

2010-12-08 BLOEMFONTEIN. A ‘slender boy’ from Lesotho, 16, described in a statement, read in the Free State High Court to judge-president H.M. Musi, that he was outside the hospital gate helping in his uncle’s fruit-stall on October 30, 2010, when he was asked to fetch a heater by a guard at the gate, and was walking across the hospital grounds when he spotted the 35-year-old doctor smoking a cigarette outside, smashed her over the head with a brick and then raped her. He begged the court for clemency.

-------------

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH?

PELONOMI HOSPITAL GANG RAPE DOCTOR THREE SUSPECTS BLOEM COURT NOV102010

Picture above WHAT IS THE TRUTH? Contrary to earlier widely-published news reports - which claimed that three ‘gang-rapists’ had brutally assaulted the doctor --  the 16-year-old youth claimed he had been ‘alone and not influenced by anyone’ when he raped her. Two other adult males arrested with the youth at the time, Thabang Mothlhabane, 29 and Ntsokolo Nkwali, 24, were photographed above at an earlier remand hearing. It’s not clear from this latest report what has actually happened to these two adult males...

-------------------------------------------

The 16-year-old Lesotho youth said in his statement to the court yesterday that he ‘hit the doctor over the head again when she resisted and throttled her until she stopped struggling.”  The Lesotho youth may not be identified by law as a minor. He had also ‘robbed’ her cellphone, he admitted in his plea-explanation, read to the court by his legal counsel Peter van der Merwe. The statement also included other details: he got the opportunity to enter the hospital grounds when one of the hospital’s own security guards had asked him to fetch a heater from the opposite gate. While walking across the hospital grounds he spotted the uniformed doctor and decided ‘on the spur of the moment’ to pick up a brick lying at a construction site, hit her over the head, knock her out and rape her. And afterwards he simply returned to his uncle’s stall at the front gate. He was “neither drunk nor under the influence of any drugs when he raped her, and he was alone – he was ‘not influenced by anyone else’. “I cdannot give any explanation for my action that night but I know it was wrong and will have to bear the consequences,’ the statement concluded.

Judge Musi ruled him guilty as charged, saying that the youth ‘confessed to all the elements in the charges against him.’ He was taken to the prison service’s youth-detention centre in Kroonstad while the prosecution prepares the pre-sentencing report. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Seun-vertel-hoe-hy-dokter-verkrag-het-20101208

ANTIRAPE PROTEST Pelonomi Hospital Angry Protest after rape of doctor Oct302010

----------------

119 cops fired for fraud, corruption in 2009 – out of 362 investigations…

2010-12-07

Johannesburg - A total 119 (out of the 362 originally charged) police officers and administrative staff were fired for fraud and corruption in the 2009/2010 financial year, the police ministry said in a reply to be presented to Parliament on Tuesday. Earlier reports also stated that in 2009, the SAPS had also shot dead 566 people during crime-investigations or in self-defence last year; and that the SAPS had also somehow ‘lost’ 5,300 firearms from their custody-lockups in 2009. Other irregularities: the SAPS were also ‘renting out police gear’ to criminal gangs…http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Cop-rents-out-police-gear-report-20100917

 

Diedrichs warrant officer Diedericks 38 Pretoria North OlgaDeBeer death not his fault http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Lid-vry-na-lykskouing-wys-vrou-is-nie-verwurg-20101004

--------------------

  Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa was providing information on 362 investigations regarding ‘disciplinary steps for fraud and corruption’ against employees in the 2009/2010 fiscal year.In Gauteng 72 SAPS members were dismissed, the Western Cape 15 and Mpumalanga 14.

Of the total cases investigated, 29 received suspended dismissals, 26 were suspended dismissals with fines, 53 were found not guilty and 99 cases were withdrawn altogether. http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/119-cops-fired-for-fraud-corruption-20101207

Sotyu Maggie deputy SAPS minister WHITES PUNISHED TOO LIGHTLY SHE SAYS NOV92010AFRIKANER COP JOHAN FOURIE NOT GUILTY OF TRUMPED UP CHARGES FIGHTS TO GET JOB BACK DEC 2008